Thursday, March 12, 2015

Maxicards of Serbia

Serbian maxicards are rare, but this is what you can buy from main post office in Belgrade:

International polar year

 

Amelia Earhart - 75th anniversary flight across the Atlantic

 

Art - 100th birth anniversary of Peđa Milosavljević

 

The museum exhibits - Dinosaurs: Giants of Patagonia


 

Europa 2009 - Astronomy


 

World Exhibition Expo 2010 - Shanghai

 

 

Motoring: 55 years of Fiat 750

 

 

50 years of Guča Trumpet Players' Gathering

 

International Year of Biodiversity

 

 

Science - Bridges

  




 Lunar Horoscope - Year of the Dragon

 

 

 

25th Belgrade Marathon

 

1700 years of Edict of Milan

 

200 years since the birth of Petar II Petrović Njegoš

  

125 years since the birth of King Alexander I Karađorđević

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



3 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I just found your nice blog with postcards and stamps, because I was googling for dragon stamps :)
    I am inloved in that maxicards from Serbia - Lunar Horoscope - Year of the dragon.
    I would like to ask, if there is any chance to order and buy these maxicards? I mean e-shop of post or something like that.
    Thank you for answer :)
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monika! This is official website of Serbian Post http://www.posta.rs/default-eng.asp
    You can ask here anything you like http://www.posta.rs/struktura/eng/kontakt/postavite-pitanje.asp

    If they are not selling abroad, contact me again and we will find some solution for you ;)

    Brane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Brane,
    thank you for your help :)
    So I asked them, if they are selling abroad and if it is possible to order some maxicards. They answered me, that they can send abroad, but minimal order is 20 Euro...but I want just few maxicards. So I will think about it...if to order more or what :)
    Monika

    ReplyDelete