Thursday, November 12, 2015

Ukraine: The 400th Anniversary of the National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy

This is maxi card The 400th Anniversary of the National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy, date of issue is 2015-09-18.

National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy is a national, coeducational research university located in Kiev, Ukraine. The Academy was first opened in 1615 as the school of the Kyiv brotherhood.In 1658 under the terms of the Treaty of Hadiach the Collegium obtained the status of an Academy, and in 1694 was recognized as an Academy by the Russian Tzar Ivan V of Russia, then in 1701 reaffirmed by his brother, Tzar Peter the Great. Following the Perestroika and fall of the USSR in 1991 as a result, Kyiv-Mohyla Academy was reestablished with the assistance of Vyacheslav Bryukhovetskiy, who became the first president of academy.


Thank You very much Lisa


4 comments:

  1. Dear Brane and Nina,
    thanks for following my blog. I really like this card. I collect university-related cards and I'm interested in this one. Are you able to get this again and would like to swap it with me? Looking forward to you answer.

    Best wishes,
    Jens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. She have one more card, a she will send that card to me in our next swap. Send me your offer at braneheller@gmail.com. I seek maxicard for maxicard ;)

      Delete