Friday, November 16, 2018

Personalized Postcrossing stamp, cover and 3D postcard from Indonesia

Indonesia released first Asian Postcrossing stamps in 2017, and this year we have personalized Postcrossing stamp from this country. I received this beautiful cover, 3D postcard and mint stamp inside, and also missing minisheet from 2017 edition.

This beautiful 3D postcard was printed for Postcrossing Exhibition 11-15 July at the Plaza Semanggi in Jakarta. You can't see 3D effect when i scan this card, but I've found someones video on YouTube and you can see 3D effect bellow.

This video is posed on YouTube by hana novi christinawaty, thank you!

I also received one mint personalized stamp inside, and my missing minisheet from previous Postcrossing set.

 This is my missing minisheet from last year, part of official Postcrossing set issued on 14.07.2017. Set includes this minisheet and 3 individual stamps, and this 3 stamps I received last year. You can see cover with them here.


Thank you very much Siti!





No comments:

Post a Comment